It is with a heavy heart that due to the Coronavirus outbreak we have no option but to cancel Fish North for 2020. The first qualifier was due to take place in just over two weeks’ time.

Due to the close proximity of the pegging in these competitions and putting the health of our anglers first and foremost, the decision was made to postpone Fish North and come back even stronger in 2021.

We will be issuing refunds over the next week to all those that have purchased tickets for any of the qualifiers.

We are facing something that none of us will have encountered and the health and wellbeing of each and every one of us is what comes before any type of sport or pastime.

We have already sorted the dates with the fisheries for 2021 and we want to thank each of them for their understanding in canceling the bookings.

Please take care of each other, and those that are in need, stay safe and keep on talking and fishing when allowed.

Thank you for such amazing support again and we look forward to bringing you Fish North in 2021.

If you have any questions please get in touch.

Love to you all ❤️

Zimmo, Eddie & Kate
Fish North Team